What We Do
We believe in a simple formula: Information + Inspiration = Action.
This is the template for the work we do. We tap the experts to present information in a variety of inspiring ways, so you can take action--whether it is making healthy/mindful changes in your life, discussing your end of life wishes with your loved ones or finally filling out your Advance Care Directive.
End in Mind Project is a 501(c)3 organization.
In partnership with communities across Minnesota, we amplify and ignite local initiatives surrounding healthy aging, intentional living, and end of life planning. We offer:
- A comprehensive and customizable community engagement model complete with planning assistance, resource identification, and evaluation.
- One-time or package events that include thoughtful discussion among experts, community leaders and community members, live music, poetry, artwork, and personal stories that shine a light on what it truly means to live with the End In Mind.
Learn how you can Bring Us to Your Community.
We partner with organizations who want to help their employees navigate caregiver and end of life planning in a thoughtful and impactful way. We offer:
- Consulting services for HR teams
- Customizable digital tools and content
- Live events and workshops
Contact us to learn more about how we can impact your business.
Having the end in mind isn't a checkpoint or milestone, it's a mindset. We invite people to examine their lives, at every age and stage, by asking the question: “What does it mean to you to live with the End In Mind?” We create thought-provoking and action-orientated digital content for anyone seeking the End In Mind mindset. We offer:
- A mix of original and curated content. Check our our blogs and articles
- Podcasts (coming soon!)
- Live events
- Downloadable forms, toolkits, reading lists and more
Subscribe to our newsletter to stay up to date on the newest content we publish and upcoming live events!